Board 2020-2021

Board 2020-2021

President: Camila Pastor Noceda

Hola! My name is Camila and I will be the President of Metis for 2020-2021. Throughout the year, I will be responsible for overseeing the committees, general assemblies and representing Metis in-and-out Descartes Hall. I am (or at least I try to be) a writer during my free time, but I also love salsa, wine and some good jazz rap. I will do everything in my power to guarantee a great year for you and get to know you! You can contact via: president@metisppe.nl

Contact person for the committees: PromoCo and CharityCo

camila_foto.jpeg

tomek_foto.jpeg

Secretary: Tomasz Dyjewski

Hey guys, my name is Tomasz Dyjewski and this year I have the pleasure of serving as your secretary. This is my second year at PPE and so far my experience as UU has been exceptional, largely thanks to what the previous board did. That’s why I decided to run for board this year, I hope to make the transition into university life easier for the first years, I wish to create more amazing memories with my classmates and do my best to help the third years feel like they are and will still be part of our community. I’m looking forward to working with you to make this another successful year. You can contact me at: secretary@metisppe.nl

Contact person for the committees: MusicCo and CinemaCo

Treasurer: María Ferreres

Hey! I’m María from Spain. I’ll serve as the Treasurer of Metis for 2020-2021. As treasurer, I am responsible for the financial stability of the association. This year, I’ll work closely with the Committee Treasurers to make the most out of our budget. In my free time, I like to do sport and hang out with friends. If you need to reach out to me, you can contact me under treasurer@metisppe.nl

Contact person for the committees: ChessCo and SportsCo

maria_foto.jpeg

dd_foto.JPG

Co. Internal Affairs: Dieudonnée Weeling

Hi! I’m Dieudonnee and I will serve as the Commissioner Internal Affairs of Metis. I am a second-year student at PPE and will be responsible for the committees. My first year at PPE was amazing due to Metis and I hope that this year I will be able to contribute to the fun experiences that await all the Metis members. If I’m not in the boardroom you can probably find me hanging out with friends, in a bar, or playing soccer. If there are any questions you can reach me at: internalafffairs@metisppe.nl

Contact person for the committees: DebateCo and SocialCo

Co. External Affairs: Madelène de Leeuw

Hey! My name is Madelène and I am the Commissioner External Affairs of Metis. I’m currently in my third year of Politics Philosophy and Economics (PPE) and in my second year of Economics and Business Economics in Utrecht. In the future I would like to pursue a business career. As the Commissioner External Affairs I will establish and maintain relations and develop networks on the international campus, with other PPE associations, and with other international programs. My goal is to get our name as PPE Utrecht out there by setting up connections with businesses in our potential career fields, in order to support our students in their post-PPE life. If I’m not in the boardroom, you are most likely to find me in Leiden, walking my adorable dog Dexter or maintaining my coffee drinking addiction with my friends. If there is anything you would like to discuss, feel free to reach out to me: externalaffairs@metisppe.nl

Contact person for the committees: DescartesCo and TripsCo

madelene_foto.jpeg

IMG_0592.JPG

Co. Educational Affairs: Mauritz Crombach

Hey, I am Mauritz and I will serve as the first Metis Commissioner of Educational Affairs. Being the first board member with this role, I will have the responsibility and opportunity of establishing the Metis Alumni Network. In addition, I will initiate and maintain contact with Utrecht University governance bodies. Next to my role as board member, I am studying the Minor Global Affairs at Leiden University. I am looking forward to act in this capacity as a connector of our community. Besides, if anybody wants to dance to Earth Wind and Fire or Kool and the Gang I am prepared. You can contact me at: educationalaffairs@metisppe.nl

Contact person for the committees: AcademicCo and EditorialCo

Our partners