Current Board (2019-2020)

Board 2019-2020

President: Kush Saluja

Hi! I'm Kush and I'll serve as the President of Metis for 2019-2020.  That means that for the next year, I'm responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functioning of the association, chair board meetings and general assemblies, and represent Metis to the outside world. If I'm not in the board room, you can probably find me at Mick O'Connell watching a Manutd game or at the library pretending to study while I stream the Manutd game. You can contact me at: president@metisppe.nl

Kush.jpg

Nils.jpeg

Treasurer: Nils Thießen 

Hi, I'm Nils and I will be the treasurer for Metis in 2019/2020 board. As the treasurer I will make sure that our budget and membership contributions get put to good use. In my free time I love to do photography and go out with friends. If you need to reach out to me, you can contact me under: treasurer@metisppe.nl

Secretary: Marta Kakol

Hey! My name is Marta, and I'm from Poland. I’m currently in my second year of PPE in Utrecht. In the future I would like to pursue a career in politics. As the Secretary of Metis I will make sure that the association runs smoothly and issues regarding communication and being dealt with efficiently. In my free time I like to travel and read classical novels. If there is anything you would like to discuss, from political affairs to committee establishment, you can find me in the board room or email me at: secretary@metisppe.nl

Marta.jpg

Jonne.jpg

Co. Internal Affairs: Jonne van der Voort

Hi, I am the Commissioner Internal Affairs of Metis. During this year you will be able to find me in the boardroom handling course-related concerns but also coordinating a big part of the committees and thereby making sure we create a tight-knit PPE community. Outside of the boardroom you are most likely to find me on the hockey field, on a volleyball court or in a bar or restaurant trying out new food or cocktails. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at: internalaffairs@metisppe.nl

Co. External Affairs: Beer Neyssen

Hi! I'm Beer, a second-year PPE student born and raised in Amsterdam. As Metis' first Commissioner External Affairs I will start establishing relations with other PPE programs, international programs and the associations we're sharing the International Campus with. Furthermore, I will explore the possibilities of setting up partnerships with businesses and other potential career fields, in order to get our name as PPE Utrecht out there and support our students in their post-PPE life. In my free time you can find me on the ice playing ice hockey, serving beers at 't Oude Pothuys or drinking them myself. If you have any questions, you can send me a mail at: externalaffairs@metisppe.nl

Beer.jpg

Our partners